Sunday 29 June 2008

LGW

I'm currently in Landon GatWick airport, waiting for my 15 hour 30 minute journey to Las Vegas NV to commence. Slept fairly well in the Hotel last night, I feel like I need to get a good bed at my place so I can sleep like that too, but I haz no space.
I managed to play 1.1k hands of Holdem in my room last night. I ended up losing about 280$, but I think I played pretty well and tbh I'm happy to get hands in. It's like I have trouble finding the time to play, but my new notebook should help with this. 6 tabling is pretty sweet, small, but sweet.

I'm such a fish when it comes to travelling to the US, they literally ask you like 40 questions and I couldn't answer all of them... For example I didn't know the place where I was staying (the exact address), which is obviously not a smart thing to do, but I've also never been asked something like that before at an airport.... well I guess they did in Dubai, but it's different, because they don't enter the information into a computer. I also didn't know the address in Dubai, but he could tell I was some random Euro on holidays so he didn't make too much of a fuss about it.
Anyway I managed to get a hold of Noel online and he gave me the address, so I'll be prepared for any further questions. Bring it US government!
A friend told me the other day that they've started randomly selecting people at airports with notebooks and copying their hard drives for pirate material. I didn't know they did this, anyway I'm clean so no worries.
I should geto going now, maybe I can get some duty free shopping in, but seems unlikely.
L8rs.

No comments: