Saturday 28 June 2008

travelling

I'm writing this from my hotel room in London. I have to spend the night here, because my connection flight to Vegas is tomorrow at 10 and I arrived in London at 11am. It doesn't really bother me too much, it's not much of a hassle for me.
I dropped by at Marks and Spencer's to pick some food, which I am eating right now. Practically everything they sell is super healthy, which is good for me. I really do not dislike healthy food, but I end up not eating so healthy most of the time, I believe mainly due to the fact that I'm too lazy to cook, but this will change soon I hope, when I get back to Innsbruck, I'll get myself a cook book and go shopping on a regular basis (I usually end up odering in, because I don't have anything in the house).
Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. I'm very excited about going to Las Vegas tomorrow and also meeting all the weird Americans. Seeing some of the Pros will be fun too.
Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Startups supporting and more interesting read here.